Reviews complex solicitations and prepares specialized responses for proposals and contract modifications.
Participates in discussions on proposal cost strategy and coordinates special rate calculations and other significant financial impacts.
Analyzes contract performance requirements, including unique or unusual special provisions and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with law, regulations, corporate policy and procedures.
Provides guidance on complex contractual requirements and corporate policy to line management organizations.
Negotiates and establishes teaming agreements and non-disclosure agreements, as assigned, with prospective partners to respond to client's solicitation.
location: Vienna, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides input to senior contract management staff in the development of contract administration policies and procedures within the limits of delegated authority and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures contract review, approval and execution is in accordance with corporate policy.
- Maintains data in corporate information systems.
- Analyzes contract performance requirements, including unique or unusual special provisions and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with law, regulations, corporate policy and procedures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Contract Administration
- Federal Acquisition Regulation
- OCI provisions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.