Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced Product Specialist to support products and applications throughout their lifecycle. This is an exciting opportunity to manage tactical execution in a role connecting business operations, technology solutions, and the end-user experience. The role will require someone to interact with the application vendors and internal IT.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manages incident activity to ensure all tickets are being worked and resolved within the correct ticket urgency, proper team assignment, within all SLAs, and updating all relevant incident data within the corresponding ticket. Creates the ticket and troubleshoots, reaching out to IT and vendors as necessary
- Performs root cause analysis and restoration for critical applications and incidents while ensuring all alerts are addressed and escalated correctly
- Creates knowledge management documentation
- Manage production support and act as the SME for assigned applications and products; champion change requests to improve usability and system performance.
- Management of all tickets including Change, Incident, Problem and Request tickets.
- Provide day-to-day vendor relationship support including tracking timely completion of production tickets and adherence to service agreements.
- Execute on plans to maintain system health and work in partnership with delivery teams to obtain necessary details to insure resource availability and task completion.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Production Support (3 years of experience is required)
- Incident Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Ticket Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- application analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.