Our client, a leading provider in consumer, financial and property data, is in need of a Motion Graphics Designer. This person will be responsible for creating brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations and more. Will require a high level of creativity and innovation while producing work that demonstrates knowledge of typography and composition.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Will be responsible for creating brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations, in addition to others.
- Will use a high level of creativity and innovation while producing work that demonstrates a proven knowledge of typography and composition.
- Work cross-functionally with product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class.
- Will be working with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D applications, Maxon Cinema 4D, and many more.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- 3D Design
- Graphic Design
- Photoshop (3 years of experience is required)
- Illustrator (3 years of experience is required)
- Adobe (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.