Sr. Database Manager
Join a great team and organization with a supportive attitude. Our healthcare client is looking to add a likeminded person to a senior management role to lead a team of 12 on the database team. Work is currently 100% remote. Candidates must live in the Dallas metro area or able to relocate with no assistance.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 138,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Manage a team of professionals to design, develop, and support database systems on Microsoft\SQL and Oracle platforms. Oversees day activities of the database team. Prepare reports on database scalability and capacity planning as needed. Stay updated with new database technologies and analyze such technologies to bring into scope \n of existing infrastructure. Ensure that databases are developed in accordance to business requirements. Maintain database disaster recovery procedures to ensure continuous availability and speedy/recovery. Troubleshoot complex database issues in an accurate and timely manner.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Manager (4 years of experience is required)
- Project Management
- Technical Project Manager (4 years of experience is required)
- IT Project Manager
- Windows (4 years of experience is required)
- Database Administration (5 years of experience is required)
- SQL Server (4 years of experience is required)
- Oracle (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.