Our Major Financial Client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with great Knowledge of Unix,Database Technologies , Reading application Logs, Splunk logs and Autosys Jobs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 5 years Experince using Agile Methodology
Role needs resource to work on Weekends - Friday to Sunday off hours as the project is failover the applications from Data Center A to B during production maintenance windows.
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $45.99 - 50.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Excellent knowledge of Unix, Database technologies , Reading application logs , Splunk logs , Autosys jobs
- Coordinating and participating in Disaster Recovery, Business Resiliency efforts and events
- Review DR Orchestrator steps, tasks related to DR activities, contribute in gap analysis in enhancing the DR products for smoother failover/failback of mission critical services/applications in cross regions
- Participate in review plans and play books, organize to run pre and post failover/migration recovery strategy
- Develop Operations playbooks to ensure all tasks and activities are aligned with standard methodologies, and organizational requirements
- Develop new use cases to detect, report, log, track, and call out all DR/BR events
- Perform automated health checks of service availability, generate reports and work with respective technology teams on recovering the services on various workstreams.
- As member of a product team, participate in implementation planning, create artifacts, test and demonstrate technology
- Analyze project-related problems and create innovative solutions working with various products teams such as VMWare, Storage, Network, Database, Middleware and other platforms
- Support product quality and timeliness
Agile Transformation and Practice
- As a member of Information Technology DR team, support client's Agile transformation and practice
- Use Agile methodology to enhance organizational culture to include onboarding Agile teams using Scrum Master fundamentals
- Develop, modify, and design software based on requirements/design specifications
- Help define business and user needs and processes; identify solutions, work with project team/sponsors in identifying the best solution
- Participate in requirements analysis; help design in-house built applications/tools based on system requirements; promote top code quality and solve challenging issues related to in-house and 3rd party tools
- Support implementation of software application changes with aggressive deployment timelines; Build enhancements within existing tools/applications to optimize efficiency
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Database Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.