Web Developer will be responsible for maintenance and development of the in-house intranet website, applications and tools with a primary focus on improving process and automation of support functions. This role with have an emphasis on web development using Vue.js and C# with a SQL Server and Oracle. Adhere to department development, documentation and support standards. May have additional responsibilities to provide support to all POS Store related requests.
location: Westlake, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Understanding of C# as a primary language. Understanding of operators, conversion types, loops, arrays, methods, classed, inheritance and exception handling.
- Experience with .net Core and ASP.Net Core
- Understanding of web development using HTML and Java Script (Vue.js). Have experience using APIs for communication between the website and database back end.
- Experience with database development
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, IIS, web servers
- Ability to take business specifications to lead white board sessions and create technical designs ? Ability to understand requirements and write productive, functional code that follows standards and security best practices.
- Ability to create detail design drawings using Visio that match code design, functional and technical requirements.
- Problem solving skills and communication with peers and outside departments.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to critical code review and adhere to team standards. ? Look for ways to improve standards and deficiencies with process and automation opportunities. Assist in working from an idea to design.
- Follow technical design requirements, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code ? Assist in supporting existing applications
- Knowledge of best practices for quality and responsive applications
- Ability to learn to Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to quickly mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Lead presentation for design presentations and code review with the business partners and accept constructive feedback. Lead discussions for QA to build test cases.
- Ability to create standard template documentation and process flow drawings (i.e. Swim diagrams)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java Script
- Web Site Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.