We are currently seeking a Technical Writter to join the team of one of our top clients in the Monroeville, PA area. This person will be involved in product labeling for new and existing products within the sleep and respiratory product lines and would include user manuals, quick start guides, product packaging, user manuals, etc.
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Write technical materials, such as equipment manuals, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ensure that the required end-user documentation is written and delivered according to the project deadlines, thereby ensuring the planned product release.
- Proactively and continuously collect all necessary information for documentation activities: input documents, organizing discussion/meetings with application specialists, product management, product developers and other relevant sources.
- Transform the collected input effectively and efficiently into user documentation.
- Proactively organize review of the written document(s) with disciplines involved, handle comments and obtain approval.
- Perform editorial tasks, e.g. during peer reviews
- Create and maintain technical training material
- Product labeling experience is a REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Technical Writing (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.