The End To End Forecasting Program focuses on building an integrated process so that all our forecasting, whether stress for CCAR, baseline for strategic planning and any resolution scenarios are run on the same framework. Additionally, the team is responsible for the current Enterprise Stress Testing data warehouse and reporting platforms and capabilities.
This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to underpin the integrated forecasting process.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years of experience in Java application development end to end
- Core java skills including multi-threading, collections API, JDBC and knowledge of Java profiling tools
- Experience in using frameworks like spring, spring boot, mybatis etc
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Background in enterprise stress testing
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
- Software development in Agile environment
This role can be filled in Charlotte, NC, Jersey City, NJ or Chicago, IL. Enterprise Finance Technology:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.