Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Richardson, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
We are investing in our network to improve the way we live, work, and communicate. Our one fiber build will be critical for all our future connectivity businesses including new products such as IoT, 5G, and future smart cities. You will a part of a Project Management team focused on the deployment of the Global Management Network devices in support of our key strategic initiatives including intelligent Edge Network (iEN). You will be expected to quickly learn the Telemetry process and become highly proficient with the different systems used. Communication is key to success, so you must be able to communicate easily with others. The ability to concisely and clearly share data points and project information is vital. Accuracy and attention to detail will be part of your daily job requirements.
Project Manager - Network
You'll take ownership of issues and their successful resolution. You're proactive, driven to find improvement opportunities, and creative and persistent in solving problems. Your superior time management, prioritization, and planning skills help you thrive in a dynamic work environment and keep a laser-sharp focus on deliverables and timelines.
- Driving complex projects and programs to achieve targeted and measured business goals and key objectives.
- Ensuring on-time delivery of management network solutions to align with business requirements.
- Building and maintaining excellent communication and relationships with several cross-functional teams.
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5-10 years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation skills and organizational skills.
- Experience with agile processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of PC and software applications including Windows and MS Office.
Even better if you have:
- An advanced degree.
- Competency with statistical analysis of workflows to increase efficiency.
- Technical and project management knowledge.
- Ability to be a team player, independent thinker, self-starter and capability of building strong relationships.
- System experience in PMD, CoFEE/CCP, DRT, Orderpro, Microsoft Excel.
- Project Management experience.
8-5 PM ET
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.