job summary: Description:
The Customer Data Platform (CDP) ecosystem continues to evolve, especially with ongoing challenges and competition within Healthcare. It has become important more then ever to connect data across our complex healthcare ecosystem to anticipate our members' needs, give them personalized information at the moments that matter most and help them make more informed decisions about their healthcare. We will do this by providing our nontechnical marketers a modern interface to engage with the data needed to segment and activate consumer campaigns and journeys in hours not months.
We are looking for a professional with experience in building Omnichannel Customer Data Platform ecosystem with deep knowledge of the evolving Technology and Vendor Landscape, can connect Business Vision and Goals to delivering required outcomes, evaluates the maturity and internal readiness of our existing CDP capabilities, build foundational CDP data management strategy, and has architected, designed solutions, and implemented multichannel CDP use cases. Required:
- PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Experience in building Omnichannel Customer Data Platform ecosystem with deep knowledge of the evolving Technology and Vendor Landscape
- Experience designing, integrating and implementing a data platform
- Demonstrates ability to understand Business Vision/Goals and enable business outcomes.
- Experience implementing a customer data platform
- Experience with Campaign Management and other Marketing Activation Tools
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $75.00 - 93.75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand marketing business needs and use cases to align to Customer Data platform and translate high level use cases into quarterly backlog features
- Provide transition and target state architecture recommendations for CDP
- Drive internal readiness for CDP and ensure it aligns with our overall Omnichannel Strategy.
- Build foundational data management strategy and data governance policies for CDP.
- Consult on the technical strategy and development of initial integrations to support MVP use cases for the CDP, with an eye for the future based on product vision and backlog.
- Provide Data architecture and movement between core systems and data to ensure stakeholder alignment
- Establish best practices for CDP segment builder / dashboard performance to ensure the user's experience is not inhibited by the amount of data being displayed
- Build data dictionary to detail fields and values for marketers to drive understanding and alignment
- Optimize data aggregation and data flow to support the responsive, performant and flexible front-end insights dashboard
- Detailed field mapping and ingestion requirements to support MVP
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.