Randstad Technologies Solutions Organization is a provider of Outsourcing, Project and Consulting services. We are looking for a senior Salesforce professional with hands on and consulting experience to serve as a Technology Director.
Title: Salesforce Technology Director
Location: Remote but must work East Coast Hours
Duration: Open Ended no end Date
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Randstad Technologies Solutions Organization is a provider of Outsourcing, Project and Consulting services. We are looking for a senior Salesforce professional with hands on and consulting experience to serve as a Technology Director. You will support the team by building high performing teams and providing technical oversight and guidance for CRM, APIs, system integration projects and professional services to our clients. You should have proven background in software development using Apex, Visualforce, Java, API development, agile methodology, continuous integration/deployment and Analytics with a demonstrated focus on solution architecture and governance.
Our team thrives on an unyielding commitment to innovation, which fosters a culture of continuous improvement and significant achievement. We see ourselves as a vital link to clients. This is a fast-paced group that uses cutting edge technologies to provide best in class professional services to our customers using open-source, cloud, and CRM based technologies.
What you will do
- Provide Architecture Consulting services focused on assessing, designing, and planning for Salesforce development engagements for multiple clients with different clouds on the Salesforce platform (e.g., Sales & Service, Health Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud).
- Routinely meet with project team and client technical leadership to maintain relationships and foster a culture of Continuous Service Improvement.
- Work with Randstad's internal sales and delivery organization to identify qualified resources by conducting technical screenings.
- Participate in pre-sales meetings with clients to understand objectives, goals, and requirements for solutions.
- Serve as the Lead Technology Director for Salesforce focused sales opportunities and won engagements
- Support Practice and Competency leads in the creation of solution proposals, estimates, resource plans, and schedules.
- Ensure all services are delivered following best practices and in alignment with technical designs and client expectations.
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship to technical team members and the broader organization as needed.
- Use your strong consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills to meet client's needs
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technology Director (8 years of experience is required)
- Salesforce (6 years of experience is required)
- Lightning Aura (3 years of experience is required)
- Apex (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.