An experienced project manager to help client's Cyber security organization deliver new capabilities and/ or remediate existing issues. The ideal candidate will have direct experience managing project in the cyber security space.
- Managing the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
- Preparing weekly status reports and identifying and managing any risks, issues and dependencies.
- Managing the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.).
- Developing and/or facilitating SDLC deliverables over the project life cycle
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Ability to develop and follow complex communication plans, project plans, provides updates to senior level executives
- strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technical proficiency and customer-facing skills
- Superior problem-solving skills, leadership qualities, influencing, communicating, and consulting skills, team/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others from any functional area or background, to influence thinking, and gain acceptance.
- Ability to comfortably work with both technical and non-technical audiences and to work with and through all levels in an organization.
- Outstanding ability to diagnose problems that may be related to process, technology, strategy, or people and to put in place a clear plan to overcome the problem.
- International experience: Self-awareness of communication style and cultural differences.
- Consultative style: Ability to formulate and articulate a perspective and present it in a manner that generates understanding and alignment.
- Self-motivated and capable of operating independently with limited oversight. strong sense of personal accountability for work tasks.
- Comfortable acting in a role as individual contributor and influencer
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- Pharmaceutical / GxP
- IT / Security / Infrastructure
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.