job summary: Program Manager needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
The team is looking for someone who puts customer success first and foremost; is a creative, analytical, and entrepreneurial in their approach; and is eager to expand upon proven project or program management experience while melding in a love for data, a curiosity to explore an increasingly complex ecosystem, and wants to contribute toward impactful business decisions on a global scale. Skills:
Leverages the empathy of customer excellence, the power of data, the skill of analysis, and the science of learning to define and guide process improvement initiatives and innovate customer experience with the goal of evangelizing our program offerings and attracting more customers to utilize our platforms and tech stacks
Nimbly bounces between daily workflows, immediate escalations, and long-term project needs on a regular basis with a commitment to accuracy, quality, and attention to details that contribute to the objectives and key results laid out by our senior leadership teams
Thrives in an environment that values cross team collaboration, effective remote engagements, and building on the success of others to provided added value within the commerce ecosystem from end customer to company stakeholders
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This role is responsible for triaging technical commerce engineering escalations from frontline customer service teams that represent the end customer or internal sales/account representatives for the same customer base, ultimately driving these incidents to resolution against world-class support metrics and KPIs. The role involves troubleshooting, analyzing, escalating, documenting, and communicating to the various internal and external stakeholders as appropriate for each engineering engagement or escalation.
- Capturing unique data that surfaces our customers' commerce needs and related platform/process requirements, ultimately echoing and enhancing the 'voice of customer' even if the candidate is not directly representing an end customer escalation
- Ensuring all support metrics are consistently met within a "closed loop" feedback engine identified and in place to deliver with success Identifying platform features that drive global customer satisfaction and scale with predictability
- Identifying platform features that drive global customer satisfaction and scale with predictability
The candidate will be expected to execute project work and is responsible for tasks in a 'DevOps' environment bridging the gap between customer support, operations, business planning/strategy, and engineering/developer teams. Daily tasks include:
- data de-duplication (matching and merging data)
- data cleansing (matching, linking, updating records, such as organization records, in batch and real time)
- hierarchy management (identifying, creating, updating, and maintaining complex relationships among parent and child records)
- data conversion (changing the data based on business rules, usually done before the data is integrated into a new system)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.