- Work in a small, high performance agile team environment - sharing innovative ideas and working collaboratively across teams.
- Work with talented engineers and product visionaries to contribute to the vision and design of our web and mobile properties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. MS/PhD would be a strong plus.
- strong understanding of responsive design techniques and principles
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 83 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be a product-oriented Web Developer creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.