This is the next step for your career. Great opportunity to join a Fortune 5 organization. One year into the new decade, this organization is committed to transform health through 2030, focused on improving the health of the people and communities, business and the planet. Join a team working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused.
location: Florham Park, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work closely with project managers and engineering leads to define business requirements, and provide technical solutions for complex tasks.
- Analyze business requirements to understand the overall scope of projects.
- Develop technical specifications into high quality working code.
- Develop native mobile applications from requirements
- Participate in code review sessions to find and resolve roadblocks while developing new features.
- Perform System Testing, Regression Testing, participate in User Acceptance Testing as well as System Integration Testing.
- Perform mobile application testing to ensure application is working as designed.
- Analyze and optimizing legacy code.
- Perform maintenance and support as needed for existing mobile applications.
- Debug applications to identify and resolve complex production defects to improve overall application performance.
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure application functionality and data integrity is maintained.
- Support code deployments to production.
- Utilize project management tools to manage project tasks, test cases, defects and reports.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.