As a Load Tester you will work closely with our engineering team and product owners to provide testing services. Your goal is to ensure our client's platform is capable of supporting extra traffic loads without a degradation in performance. Your recommendations will be focused on improvement/optimization of the code base and infrastructure capacity planning.
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Infrastructure capacity planning for AWS environments and Oracle eComm platforms
- Automation of load testing services
- Understanding of web technologies (HTTP, SSL, Headers, Cookies, TCP, caching).
- Use of internal and 3 party APIs in development projects
- Single page application architecture experience
- Experience as a software developer of support tools for SRE
- Developing load test plans for mobile applications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Performance Tester
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.