EdTech Company is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 76 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. We are seeking a seasoned Finance Systems Administrator (IBM Planning Analytics) to join our Finance team, this is a key role for the Financial Planning & Operations team. We are seeking an expert in IBM Planning Analytics to support the team on all system improvements, reporting needs, and data integrations. The role will be customer-focused, respond to reporting/analytics requests, manage integrations, and work independently but closely with the functional Finance partners. Responsible for: system maintenance in support of Forecast, Budget, and Long Range Planning, maintenance of day to day user support of the current models, maintenance of reporting and security set-up, and responsible for supporting the implementation of new models and on-going development of the current system.
location: MOUNTAIN VIEW, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $155,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Administer and manage the development and production environments of IBM PA analytics
- Support on-going enhancements and implementations of new TM1 models by building new dimensions, cubes, and measures
- Manage data and metadata maintenance, version copies, provide tier-1 user support, maintain user permissions and role access, lead end-user training, performing data loads and perform reconciliations for data integrity, integrations with other company systems,
- Develop and implement best practices of internal documentation for system processes, new models, enhancements, and training
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into effective & efficient application configuration
- Partner with Finance team to understand system needs, manage technical support tickets, triage issues and provide guidance to team members on the best practices for use of financial systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Cognos (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.