Our Pittsburgh based client is looking for a CRM Marketing Analyst for a contract project. You will be working to help improve their CRM to offer functional and technical assistance. If you feel like you could be a good fit for this role - please do not hesitate to send over your resume and set up an interview with our recruiting team.
location: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This position provides the functional and technical support to the users of the CRM solutions, which include account and opportunity management, sales process, pipeline conversion, customer feedback, pre-call planning, and data gathering.
- Analytics: Perform A-B testing to track outcomes against actions. Performs sales analyses.
- Reports: Develop reports for sales and management.
o Provide training as new modules are added.
o Enable regional 'train the trainer' capability.
o Provides support to system users.
o Maintain and govern standards.
o Manage SOPs and other user documentation.
o Establishes expectations for system users.
o Reviews metadata and enforces correct protocols.
- Data Access: Controls access to the system.
o Amalgamates requests for improvements and enhancements of functionality.
o Participates in any improvement projects requested by the organization.
o Performs beta testing of new applications prior to rollout.
- Quality Assurance: Develops and executes test plans to ensure solution compliance with system specifications. Reports defects and verifies fixes on the implemented solutions.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- CRM Analyst
- Technical Support (CRM)
- Functional Support (CRM)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.