job summary: Description
: Required Skills
- Technical skill levels required: MS Project - intermediate; MS Excel - intermediate; MS PowerPoint - intermediate; MS Visio - intermediate; MS Word - intermediate
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently with moderately complex data
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology
- strong analytical skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills Preferred Skills
- An active certificate issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Experience working in a Project Management Office (PMO) or on a project overseen by a PMO
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business Administration, engineering, Information Technology, or liberal arts.
- 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Experience as a Project Analyst / Administrator, Junior Project Manager preferred.
location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30.40 - 40.40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Partners with Project Managers to ensure projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, project estimates, resources, tasks, deliverables and budget.
- Performs frequent reporting and analysis of actual and forecasted results compared to project plan. Determines if allocated funds have been spent as specified. Presents findings and provides feedback to Project Managers. Partners with Project Management and IT Finance to ensure objectives are met and to research and resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensures projects are adhering to client specific project management methodology and comply with Sarbanes Oxley controls in place.
- Coordinates project change requests as needed.
- Partners with Project Managers to develop project management documentation and maintain repositories.
- Assists Project Managers with timely and effective project communications.
- Produces agendas and takes minutes for project status meetings.
- Escalates and drives resolution of issues and concerns with appropriate personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management Office
- MS Visio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.