We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who will assist in solution adoption as well as customer retention and satisfaction. You will serve as the point of contact while managing projects, establishing strategic relationships. If you are interested in the Security Space and have a knack for Project Management, apply today!
location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Accountable for all customers' needs throughout the entire engagement life cycle, including all deployment and Production stages. Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with the customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Assist customers in gaining more business values by moving them to production.
- Effectively serve as the primary point of contact while managing projects between customers and product management, R & D, Account Managers, Regional Sales Engineers, Support Team and Technical Engineers.
- Engage and manage sub-contractors, including following current Terms and Conditions
- Assist Account Managers in pre-sale stage and develop SoW (Statement of Work) & Jump Start Packages.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- Firewall Engineering (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.