Business Systems Analyst Manager Full time position with our exclusive client located in Raleigh,NC.
Looking for someone with the below skills.
- Experience leading and mentoring business analyst professionals.
- Experience in systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- mortgage is nice to have but any financial experience is good too.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the business-analysis aspects of an information technology project, including on-going production support and training
- Manage, direct and coordinate the daily activities of the business analyst team
- Review and approve business analysis related documentation including: requirements, current and future state processes and workflows, report specifications and others
- Review and approve test plans and test cases, and perform system testing
- Plan and execute user acceptance testing and obtain user sign-off
- Develop and maintain solid partnerships with project managers, business and IT leads, and other key stakeholders
- Manage and train business systems analyst in all aspects of the project lifecycle from initiation to closing, to ensure that the technical solution meets business needs
- Develop and motivate staff to maximize full potential and ensure the mission readiness of all team members
- Support the initiation and planning of the project, including facilitating the definition of objectives, scope, and deliverables, ensuring the project is set up for success
- Collaborate with business and information technology stakeholders facilitating the selection of solution alternatives for implementation
- Suggest and implement recommendations on efficiency improvements where applicable
- Assist business stakeholders in operational readiness activities, including impact analysis and documentation of process changes
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Business Systems Analyst
- SDLC (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.