We are looking for a high-performing Associate Director of Digital Revenue Strategy & Planning to work closely with Digital stakeholders to determine how to best combine data-driven strategy and solutions with innovative thinking to drive revenue growth for the future. You will have the opportunity to partner with our leading brands to proactively identify opportunities to create business value and grow revenues for our digital properties. You will have full permission to bring your best game to create and implement initiatives and work on projects that deliver real value to the shareholders.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Partner with the Director of Revenue Strategy & Planning to provide business requirements to the Executive Digital Dashboard (EDD) team, including sanity-checking data and managing the data refreshes with the Tech teams
- Contribute to the roadmap of additional views to be included in the EDD tool
- Manually create & maintain additional reports that may migrate to the EDD tool
- Conduct strategic analysis around new opportunities by reviewing marketing insights & core business performance to push revenue growth (independently as well as under the guidance of the Executive Director of Digital Revenue Strategy & Planning)
- Analyze data (in collaboration with Reporting & Insights team) to stay one step ahead of emerging business needs and revenue growth aspirations from a digital perspective
- Partner with Executive Director of Reporting & Insights on forecasts for specific products and revenue streams with a focus on new products and new revenue streams
- Collaborate with finance and the brands to build data-driven insights and surface impactful new ideas/opportunities
- Provide sound judgment when challenging the status quo
- Influence both senior management and extended team members (without direct-reporting relationships) to ensure that new ideas are "bought-in" by the larger organization
- Create and own all C-level presentations in partnership with the Head of Digital Revenue Strategy (as well as our Tech Growth team)
- Take on ad-hoc requests/projects from and perform chief-of-staff duties for senior management as needed
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Service
- Strategic Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.