We're looking for a high-performing Executor Director of Digital Strategy to focus on Digital Growth ideas and initiatives with a focus on Revenue Strategy & Planning. You will help drive the Digital revenues by bringing the separate elements together - synthesizing insights from data to identifying the appropriate narrative as well as working with the various functional teams to obtaining buy-in for executive meetings and documents.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $170,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Work with inputs & guidance from the Head of Digital Growth Strategies to ensure accurate and impactful digital revenue growth ideas and initiatives
- Bring a revenue-focus to the Technology & Digital function as well as growth ideas in partnership with the BU digital teams by co-developing BU-specific digital growth initiatives
- Connect the disparate elements of digital analytics - operating KPIs vs. ad sales metrics vs. financial goals - to drive new revenue ideas
- Manage other strategic thinkers as well as analysts and grow/develop them to also deliver new revenue-forward growth ideas
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to ensure that growth ideas are vetted and supported by data
- Build cross-functional relationships with the BU's as well as FP&A and Ad Sales Finance by focusing on the long-term revenue growth ideas for overall Digital
- Own and deliver the monthly executive digital reporting with the support of a team
- Lead the team that focuses on data validation for the automated dashboards in collaboration with the other teams (ie, Data Engineering or Analytics or Finance or the BU teams)
- Manage the team that engages with data services and data products and data engineering to build data requirements for financial (digital revenues and costs) and operational KPIs (reach & engagement), in partnership with the Executive Director as well as the BUs, with input from the Head of Digital Growth and the EVP of Growth & Delivery
- Adapt to changing business needs as well as new responsibilities based on the growth of digital products
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned or requested within the Growth & Delivery team
- Experience level: Executive
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Masters (required)
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Service
- Digital Marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.