We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Ad Technology team. We're looking for someone with a particular passion for digital ad technology. You will have the opportunity to architect, build, and deploy core technology platforms that support digital ad technology initiatives across all businesses.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will work closely with our technology & advertising teams to manage and deploy integrations for digital advertising systems across all digital properties. You will help to architect and build proprietary backend systems that support front end product integrations, as well as backend services to mediate and manage how ads are delivered and managed. You should understand the mechanics behind digital ad delivery and ad responses and feel comfortable manipulating and working across a variety of third-party ad delivery platforms & services.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Develop custom backend services to support digital advertising integrations
- Advise internal technology teams on ad technology integration methods and processes
- Support and debug ad delivery and performance issues
- Collaborate with product technology and sales teams across the organization
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and competitive landscape
- Help evaluate vendors and third-party solutions
- Develop and maintain technical documentation on applications, processes, and workflow
- Take on a leadership role in maximizing development workflow, with the goal of enabling team productivity as well as delivery of product roadmap on time and on budget
- Work on special projects and other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java Script
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.