Randstad Technologies is looking for a Senior EDI Engineer for our healthcare insurance client in Washington, DC! While this role will be remote at the outset, our client is looking for local candidates who can convert to a full time position.
This role will be working on full-lifecycle, scrum-team development tasks, maintenance activities and production support related to our eService and Digital eXperience programs.
location: WASHINGTON DC, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $64 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
B2B developer. The selected individuals will be working on full-lifecycle, scrum-team development tasks, maintenance activities and production support related to our eService and Digital eXperience programs. Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Working with architects and technical leads on software design, prototyping, and development
- Developing software per architecture design and industry best practices
- Unit & integration testing of developed code
- Participating in code reviews
- Documenting system changes
- Mentoring more junior resources and enforcing software development best practices
- Operational support and maintenance programming
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- shell scripting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.