Sr. Information Governance Specialist
- Document processes, procedures, policies, and meeting minutes, newsletters, intra/internet content.
- Identification, analysis and research information such as work processes and business requirements.
- Written, revised and maintained procedures resulting from new process-related project outputs and process revisions.
- Completed tested and validated content of procedures.
- Documented new or changed policies, processes or procedures.
- Coordinate, document and communicate the implementation of the new or revised procedures
location: PHOENIX, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Job Description:
Provides governance, quality, integrity and timeliness of operational data for the enterprise. Establishes and enforces enterprise data policies, standards, practices and processes according to best practices. Monitors the use of data to ensure careful control and effective use to achieve enterprise objectives. Facilitates and participates in cross-functional teams in the development of information and data governance initiatives. Participates in the development of strategies, policies, principles, procedures, standards and metrics. Viewed as senior resource in given field for department and/or unit. Provides technical advice to lower level associates and other functional areas.
- Synthesizes key information / data and research in order to recommend information governance initiatives that meet business goals.
- Determines business requirements and works with business stewards to determine improvement initiatives.
- Develops business case and ROI for implementing information governance enterprise wide.
- Provides strategic partnership for institutionalizing information governance decisions, principles, policies and procedures.
- Identifies opportunities to include information governance into business processes.
- Recommends information governance and best practices, tools and associated processes across the enterprise.
- Authors information governance guidelines, principles, policies, and standards for information / data stewards, stakeholders, and development teams.
- Orchestrates audits of information governance capabilities through subject matter experts.
- Conducts 'as is' assessment of information governance process and tools.
- Prepares formal reports and presentations of findings and recommendations; presents findings to various levels of leadership.
- Responsible for acquiring and applying advanced knowledge of various lines of the business, channels, and their applications and processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Writing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.