job summary: Tell us about your department:
Subscriptions Management Project Description:
We are a product team, not a project team. We support the Subscriptions Management product, which is responsible for all aspects of the subscriptions lifecycle for the customer. We are currently supporting the Paid Membership program with enhancements to our existing applications, and a key priority in 2021 is to enable a new contracts management system. Some of the tools & technologies used by our team: Java, Spring Boot, React, Angular, Jenkins, Cassandra, GCP Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Datastore, CockroachDB.
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Full stack software engineer with emphasis on system design and architecture and platform tools. All members of the team are engineers and we need a well-rounded team. The team is responsible for all aspects of the solution, from inception through support. What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Microservices Architecture, with empahasis on 12-factor: 3+
- Java: 3+
- Agile: 2+
- Jenkins: 1+
- AWS or KNative: 1+ What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- Serverless iplementations
- React/Javascrip (or other Front-end languages)
- Testing framework (junit, spock, cucumber)
- Relational and no-sql database familiarity
- DevOps experience; at minimum a working knowledge of concepts and practices
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java (3 years of experience is required)
- Microservices (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.