job summary: Description:
Desired / Good to have skills:
- Client situations, challenges and provide timely solutions. strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills are expected
- Experience in DataStage
- Knowledge on writing pivot, analytical SQL and hierarchical queries for reporting purposes
- Experience in ITRS Geneos, Splunk or other monitoring tools
- Knowledge in ITIL
- Prior banking/finance experience of working with globally distributed teams
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 48.01 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Required Skills:
- Production support experience of at least 7 yrs.
- Hands on experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) data from various sources into Data Warehouses and Data Marts using Informatica
- Hands on experience in writing UNIX shell scripts and automation of the ETL processes using UNIX shell scripting
- Hands on experience in developing Database Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers and scheduling Oracle PL/SQL Programs
- strong performance tuning experience of Oracle PL/SQL Programs
- Experience in Autosys scheduling tool
- Experience in handling incidents, troubleshooting and managing triages calls
- Experience in change reviews & preparedness and problem management.
- Experience in executing successful Disaster Recovery Exercises
- Drive automation and process improvements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.