Our direct-client in Jacksonville, FL is looking to add an experienced IT Project Manager to their team. This position will be instrumental in managing upcoming initiatives inteded to transform the business by leveraging Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligience principles and technoloogies.
This role is remote, but the right candidate would be based out of Jacksonville.There is no sponsorship available for this role.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Oversee the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned projects.
- Help define each project's scope, goals and deliverables.
- Coordinate and manage the holistic project lifecycle and software development lifecycle for those projects.
- Develop detailed work plans, including work breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment / management plans, and project timelines
- Maintain product backlog in the software development process
- Work with product management to understand product pipeline and pipeline needs
- Identify, schedule and assign project activities, tasks and milestones
- Actively monitor, track and manage project tasks, timelines, attainment of milestones and overall quality of project activities and deliverables
- Ensure project delivery framework tasks, activities and deliverables are represented and accounted for in project plans and timelines
- Collaborate with IT management to assemble and manage the project team
- Work with IT Management to continually improve agile process
- Work with team to suggest changes to and implement development process improvement
- Drive the decision-making process to ensure product and project momentum
- Facilitate release process and Product Management Acceptance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Project Management
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.