job summary: Experience
- 5 years or more management experience in an IT environment preferably supporting insurance or Financial Industry
- Management skills with higher level of technical knowledge preferred
- Technical certifications - AWS, Microsoft, VDI, SCCM, Exchange, ITIL
- Education- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance solving complex problems
- Ability to continually look for opportunities to improve the service
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Oversee work performed by Randstad associates supporting our Client.
- Ability to build relationships with teams across the client base so that growth opportunities can be realized.
- Must have excellent communication skills with all levels including executive management on both the IT and Business side
- Oversee recruitment and hiring of team based on client requests
- Manage expenses and revenue for the account
- Broad base of IT technical knowledge including various technologies such as AWS, Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft, Azure, Exchange, Desktop Support, Various Server environments, Monitoring tools , ITIL(Incident, Change, CMDB, Problem; etc.)
- Develop performance reports to demonstrate what our staff is doing and how well our staff are performing
- Develop and implement Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Mange staff including performance reviews, check-ins with client on how staff is performing
- Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance. Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs. PO review and approval/budgeting responsibility. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience. Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information.
- Understanding of outsourcing,
- Able to professionally conduct Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly phone calls or in person meetings.
- Able to produce professional looking reports.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- IT Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.