The ideal candidate will provide the application system administration with the necessary SaaS enterprise network infrastructure in order to support customer requirements. You will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, securing, installing physical and cloud network environments (LAN, WAN, intranet, internet) in support of the client's portfolio of SaaS products.
location: LIVONIA, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Install, configure, and monitor various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, IDS/IPS) in both physical and virtual environments.
- Develop automation to improve efficiency and quality of network and application changes.
- Develop validation and testing procedures around network systems.
- Provide system administration on infrastructure connected to the core production network
- Troubleshoot application and network performance and connectivity issues.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Perform software upgrades and maintenance during scheduled outages.
- Periodically provide 24x7 on call support.
- Document and implement process and procedures required to
- Implementing security technologies/applications within the network infrastructure
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Firewall Engineering
- security frameworks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.