As the DevOps Engineer for this client, you will work as part of the Automation team and work collaboratively with the entire organization from developers to business stakeholders to build and maintain the continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline for their products. The qualified candidate will execute the DevOps mindset across the entire organization and will establish the infrastructure, process, training, and measures that ensure repeatable service deployment into production.
location: LIVONIA, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, build, and maintain CI/CD pipelines, using code, configuration, build, deploy, and monitoring tools
- Integrate automated testing and feedback into pipelines (unit, component, end-to-end, performance, etc.)
- Define and setup application quality/health monitoring tools
- Setup and maintain software configuration systems and repos
- Develop and document processes for delivering application services from build to production to include elements of the technical approach, business process, stakeholder approval, and governance for audit.
- Establish standard for tools related to building, deploying, and monitoring software systems and documenting best practices
- Train and educate operations, engineers, product managers and other stakeholders on CI/CD practices and DevOps culture.
- Produce automation templates and documentation that can be adopted by other teams.
- Review solutions and ensure they conform to best practices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- ORACLE APPS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.