Large financial company is seeking numerous SDET resources to join their time! These are contract to hire positions that can be fully remote or sit across 5 different locations across the UX. This company is growing in a positive direction. Would you like to be a part of that? Schedule time with us to chat about it today!
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) works in a cross functional team as a Python developer. The ideal candidate is a smart, roll-up your sleeves individual who is willing to jump in and aspire in an Agile environment with strict deadlines. The SDET will be responsible for the quality and coverage of product features through Automated testing of Web UI components, API's, End-to-End (E2E) and database applications.
location: Agoura Hills, California
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Define the scope and procedures for quality engineering of the application, including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts using Pytest or other python testing frameworks.
- Interact with the scrum team to ensure coverage of product features using Test Automation
- Execute backend data-driven tests
- Test APIs for resiliency, latency, and performance across many components
- Work with the development team, performance team to establish performance testing of API's
- Create logically structured test plans, design detailed test cases, file defects, generate reports
- Assist in the process and plan for extending all tests and bring them to automated build tests.
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to understand customer's needs, focus on important features of the application, database use and have automate everything mind set
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and core values: Accountable, Reliable, Ethical
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Python (5 years of experience is required)
- Java Script (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.