As a Project Manager for our Systems Integration team, you will play a key role in leading the team to deliver quality service by successfully managing the integration process primarily in the Federal space. You should possess the ability to work independently with limited direction and supervision using good judgement and discretion as needed. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all are actively working toward established milestones.
In the dual role as a Facility Security Officer (FSO), you are responsible for managing the security program under which you will obtain and maintain company's facility security clearance and for helping company employees obtain and maintain personnel security clearances.
location: Sterling, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Education and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following education and/or experience:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in applicable field (Business, Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related).
- Equivalent work experience including positions involving planning and scheduling, especially with a team of professionals (software engineers, lawyers, architects, etc.).
- Current or past DOD Secret or Top-Secret Security Clearance
- Experience working in the Federal Government space on large complex projects
Skills and Aptitude
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Able to work on multiple separate projects simultaneously
- Experience reporting up to executive level management on project status and plans
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Plans, prioritizes, and organizes work responsibilities; manages several tasks at once
- strong organization skills - establishes a course of action or actions for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently
- Initial troubleshooting of problems/issues that arise with current or new integrations
- strong written and verbal communication
- Able to create and present graphical and written reports, presentations, and demonstrations
- Make complex or abstract ideas or situations clear, simple, and/or understandable, specifically for internal teams or clients
- Ability to interact comfortably with end-users to support, assist, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Proactive, detail oriented and excellent follow-through.
- Aptitude and comfort with technology in the identity management space
- Able to deescalate situations and help customers find alternative solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.