job summary: Required skills/attributes:
- 2-3 years of java & spring boot development experience
- 2-3 years of product ops experience.
- Java & Cloud background
- Exceptional quality minded development
- Collaborative development for Enterprise REST services
- Problem solving & live product debugging
- Understand quality measures like RER, product HealthIndex
location: BASKING RIDGE, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $45.00 - 56.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- The selected candidate will share product development and Ops responsibilities with other team members in the true DevOps model.
- Work with scrum teams for designing, coding, reviewing, and delivering quality releases. Provide support for Release, Ops & testing. Work with other team members to provide efficient deliveries across multiple sprints & PI.
- Maintain SLA, Incident management, handing issues/troubleshooting
- Monitoring, Reporting, Checks n Balances, Audits/Compliance
- Coordination with other teams to resolve issues/testing/troubleshooting
- Maintenance & upgrade of various component (APIs, containers, database, scripts, automation)
- Maintaining tech/engineering MBO (Agile, Quality Gates, Security/Vulnerability Scans, ATDD Automation, RCA, etc)
- Handling migration of components if any underlying technology does not align with Tech PADU
- Manage product configuration & roll out processes.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.