I have an exciting opportunity for a full-time role with one of the premier tech companies headquartered in San Diego. This opportunity will work remotely until the end of Covid-19 and will be in office in North San Diego after. Please reply quickly as I do not see this opportunity being available too long as the client is someone you will want to work for.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform custom Salesforce.com development using various development tools provided by Salesforce Platform such as Custom Objects, Visualforce and Apex, Process Builders, Flows, Lightning Component Framework, the Force.com / Visual Code IDE, migration tools, SOQL, and Integration APIs.
- Carry out development tasks to the highest quality standards, including: coding and documentation, unit and system testing, adhering to the best practices and salesforce design patterns.
- Process Automation and Workflow Rules, APEX & Visual Force Programming, Batch Jobs, Sharing & Security, Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API and the Metadata API.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- DEV401 Certified Force.com Developer
- ADM201 Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- Apex (3 years of experience is required)
- Lightning (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.