Randstad Technologies is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer for an exciting remote opportunity for a growing company in Kansas City, MO. The ideal candidate would have 7+ years of experience and well developed skills in Salesforce development, Lightning UX, Apex as well as SQL Scripting. This company has seen recent growth and is seeing rapid growth in the pharmaceutical industry.
location: Lenexa, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop scalable, quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, with a focus on ServiceCloud.
- Analyze requirements; with a flexible, proactive development approach to implement solutions provided by business and project teams.
- Function in an Agile environment, with thorough knowledge of SCRUM/Agile development methodology.
- Assist with planning of application changes, development, installation of upgrades/new releases
- Use of Salesforce object structures, relationships as well as distributed integrations with third-party vendor solutions.
- Lead discussions around business problems & solutions, demonstrating strong communication skills at all levels of the business.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Salesforce (5 years of experience is required)
- Lightning UX (5 years of experience is required)
- Apex (5 years of experience is required)
- SQL Scripting (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.