I have an exciting contract role for one of the premier tech companies that is headquatered in North San Diego for a Salesforce Sr Admin and Release Manager. This role is remote until the end of COVID-19 but will require to go to the office upon notification. This is a contract to hire opportunity that will move quickly, so please reach out!
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide day to day Tier 2 end-user support and assist users to troubleshoot issues related to FinancialForce application
- Maintain security user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, application configuration, testing, and end-user support.
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best practice solutions for both business process and technology.
- Partner with our managed service provider and vendors to proactively address problems and troubleshoot production issues.
- Contribute to the delivery of recurring platform releases.
- Plan and execute scheduled releases for multiple salesforce orgs using the Flosum ALM tool.
- Ensure proper tracking of released components in version control.
- Assume ownership and continuous improvement of the release process by documenting release issues and developing plans to improve process or automation.
- Responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through QA, UAT and Production.
- Manage deployments between sandbox environments using the Flosum tool.
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- ADM201 Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- RELEASE MANAGER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.