We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- Hit the ground running - Sole person who handles the iMange system
- MUST have iManager 10 experience
- Server administration / support / little bit of development
- SQL experience
- Some experience with coding in SQL
location: BRANDON, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Serve as subject matter expert for multiple core and section-specific applications, with primary responsibility being administration, maintenance, and support of the DMS environment.
- Preform the install of required components of system and applications software, conduct tests of the application system to ensure proper performance.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve Worksite/Desksite issues.
- Understanding of IDOL index server.
- Proactively monitor and analyze logs and metrics around utilization and capacity.
- Recommend, plan, and implement quality alterations as necessary.
- Technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software and initiatives to support/enhance existing systems.
- Ability to architect / build / maintain / upgrade iManage Worksite systems.
- Expert working knowledge Worksite databases in an MS SQL environment.
- Security minded approach when working on upgrades/implementations.
- Necessary to have an understanding of Desktop/Laptop/Printer/Server hardware configurations, multi-tier client/server architectures, and LAN and WAN infrastructure components.
- Assist in managing relationships with 3rd party application vendors and programming/integration consultants.
- Support maintenance window activities such as server maintenance, testing, troubleshooting and break fix, etc)
- Interface with the user community to determine and assess application needs.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, test plans, disaster recovery plans, diagrams and flow charts.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Preform imports/exports of data/email for attorneys coming/leaving the Firm.
- Ability to carry out daily maintenance, project, and support duties with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- I-Manage 10 (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.