Want to help lead the way in redefining how we shop online? The Editorial Manager for eCommerce Site Operations is a critical leader in shaping the creative vision and strategy for our customers' site experience for a department,. This person willmanage everything from the editorial calendar and content strategy, tophotography curation and creative asset planning,trend forecasting, and user generated content for a particular department. You'll drive impact through integrated messaging and visual storytelling to create an inspirational, seamless shopping experience to help drive brand perception, conversion and customer satisfaction for our eCommerce business. You'll sweep us off our feet if:
You'll make an impact by:
- You're a natural storyteller and love telling stories that bring products to life, helping consumers reimagine merchandise beyond a single product page.
- You're trend obsessed and have a strong aesthetic eye, and can combine competitive analyses, content, merchandise, and presentation to create a site experience that feels unique and inspirational.
- You understand how customers shop online and design shopping experiences that drive customer engagement, trust and purchases.
- You're a thought leader who can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals, enablingyou to earn trust at all levels.
- Leading the content strategy for your department -You'll drive the holistic content strategy for a specific department, using trends and customer insights to tell a cohesive story and create a seamless customer experience, overseeing the editorial calendar, trend forecasting, photography curation and creative planning.
- Telling a story through our site - You'll identify key trends and define the department's story-telling roadmap.
- Leveraging data to optimize the content strategy- You'll leverage data, reporting and analytical insights to set goals, measure success and continually refine our content mix and strategy.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders - You'll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of content strategy direction and execution.
- Operating with excellence - You'll land the fundamentals and create and help scale efficiency and best-in-class workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities and enhance skills, knowledge and performance.
location: Hoboken, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You use both sides of the brain and can combine data, customer insights and creative intuition to optimize editorial content, deliver on business goals and create a bestin-class customer shopping experience.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.