Our client is looking for a Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing Embedded Engineering team. This person would sit in their San Diego, CA office. They are looking for a Contractor to hire after 6 months of successful employment. This position would sit onsite in the San Diego office.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Coding in C/C++ with Linux Development
- BS degree in Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience as an Embedded Software Engineer using C/C++
- 2-4 years of experience with Linux Development
- Can do attitude and open minded
- Takes initiative
- Good communicator
- Creative problem solving
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Embedded Software Design
- Embedded Coding
- Embedded Software Full Lifecycle
- Embedded Software Testing
- Linux Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.