Senior IT Field/ Project Engineer.
We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner/MSP emphasizing the delivery of LAN/Wan/Cloud based solutions to businesses in the Greater Los Angeles area. Our technical Services Department has an opening for a Senior IT Field/ Project Engineer. The Technical Services Department provides a professional atmosphere and a great opportunity for hands on learning of new technologies and career advancement.
location: GLENDALE, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Job Description
We are an established 30+ year 100% employee owned technology company in the Los Angeles area.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in troubleshooting of various Lan/Wan/Cloud technologies as well as IT Project delivery experience. This is includes but not limited to:
- RDS/Citrix XenApp
- Hyper-V / VMWare
- Migrations - Email - AD - Windows
- Microsoft Windows server (all versions)
- Active Directory
- Exchange (all versions)
- Office 365 - Mail , SharePoint, OneDrive
- HP and Dell servers
- SonicWall firewalls
- various backup products, Barracuda, Datto
- various AV platforms
- wifi setup and configuration, Unifi, Aruba, Ruckus
Minimum 2 years field experience required.
- switch setup and configuration - Vlans, tagged , etc
The ideal candidate would also possess the following characteristics:
- A strong commitment to personal ethics.
- A passion for learning new skills.
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Good written communications skills, including the ability to create organized and informative reports, as well as comprehensive, accurate documentation.
- A sense of satisfaction from pleasing clients.
- A history of working independently of close supervision and a demonstrated capacity to manage time effectively.
- Motivated as much by career development as by compensation.
- Comfortable working under an incentive-based pay system.
We have a progressive production oriented compensation program that pays field engineers based on their ability to deliver billable services to our clients.
MCP/MCSE certification desirable, A+/Server+/Network+ preferred. HP certification and hardware experience would be a plus but is not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- System Engineer
- A+ certification
- Active directory
- Office 365
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.