The Salesforce Business Analyst is part of the business Salesforce Center of Excellence (SFDC COE) team. The Salesforce Business Analyst ensures that the Client's mission-critical Salesforce CRM platform is optimally deployed, supported and adopted by the bank.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will work with business users to gather and define business requirements; translate the requirements into user stories, process changes and work flows to solve business problems. The role will work with the SFDC COE business and technical teams and other stakeholders to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to meet business needs, including ongoing support of the introduction of new features and capabilities. As the Salesforce platform rapidly evolves, this professional will help colleagues across the bank optimize their success with the platform through communications, training, and support services.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- End-to-end delivery of Salesforce solution, including: working with the Sales Teams and other business users to gather and define business requirements; translate them into user stories and process flows; working with the SFDC COE business and technical teams on functional and technical design and implementation; demos to leadership; user acceptance testing with team; end-user deployment; adoption and training.
- Support the existing Salesforce COE Agile process of prioritization of user stories across multiple business processes and stakeholders.
- Understand cross-functional impacts of business requirements to configuration, process, workflow and reporting, and incorporate into user support interactions.
Perform and / or coordinate UAT testing; work with SFDC COE business and technical teams on defect remediation
- Serve as a point of contact from the SFDC COE team for day-to-day support of the Salesforce platform users: answer questions; help with access and usage requests and needs; identify issues and work with the appropriate parties on remediation
- Seamlessly integrate with the Salesforce business COE team which is a highly-effective, transparent, high performing and relaxed team culture. Leverage existing Salesforce business COE team colleagues, processes and best practices to optimize the Salesforce experience.
- Help design and execute a broader support model, inclusive of self-service materials/capabilities, in coordination with the SFDC COE roadmap.
- Provide on-going support for Salesforce evolution; participate in projects as a Subject Matter Expert, to drive product roadmap successfully forward and ensure alignment with Client's overall Salesforce strategy
- Help maintain and improve knowledge base & training material accessible by support team and business users to minimize cases and avoid repeat issue escalation
- Help to create and maintain custom reports and dashboards for various teams
- Perform basic data uploads in support of maintenance activities, sales campaigns, & activity tracking
- Support enterprise-wide view of platform access/authority; help ensure appropriate policies and practices are in use
- Support requests from Audit, Compliance and other functions for information and assessments of Salesforce platform / product use, and other topics
- Support all approved 3rd party applications used on the Salesforce.com platform
Skills: Work Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in using and implementing Salesforce solutions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (financial services, sales, CRM/customer relationship management)
- BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Salesforce experience within a financial services, sales or client support operation
Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Passion to improve the client and colleague experience
- Individuals who are passionate about leveraging the Salesforce platform, preference for those individuals with related Salesforce certifications; if not yet held, ability to become certified within the first few months of tenure
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills (identify issues, analyze root causes, structure problem assessments, develop options and recommendations)
- strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to interact equally effectively with colleagues across all Lines of Business and functional groups
- strong attention to details in order to support platform users, maintain in-compliance user system access, and manage other platform risks
- Proven track record in achieving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Ability to work independently and in collaborative teams
- Service-dedicated and solutions-oriented mindset
- strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop easy-to-understand user documentation and platform reports, and to explain solution steps for complex issues
- Outstanding listening skills, and ability to patiently, constructively interact with diverse stakeholders who may be experiencing challenges with the platform
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to successfully understand and implement policies, procedures and technology
Good facilitation and influencing skills - able to work with large groups (of varying levels of seniority from user to board level)
- strong knowledge of Agile (Scrum) project methodologies: Agile documentation experience including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria etc.
- Process mapping experience.
- Drive and seek out areas and opportunities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
- Salesforce (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.