Technology platform working in:
o MuleSoft / SAP / Anaplan/
Preferred years of experience/previous types of roles or jobs required:
o Overall 8-10 year of Software Development experience and 3 - 4 years of MuleSoft Integration experience
Work effort or project deliverable:
o Integrating Finance data between SAP HANA and Anaplan using MuleSoft
Must-Have: Job Description:
- Experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- Experience developing solutions on the MuleSoft integration platform
- Need to be well versed with Data Integrations and Data Warehousing concepts
- Familiarity with business applications; such as SAP, Salesforce, Anaplan, etc.
- Proficiency in building complex mappings using DataWeave Language
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins and Mulesoft
- Familiar with different MuleSoft offerings and design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations
- Good Understanding of 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- Would be great if the individual currently has MuleSoft Certifications
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.