Our client, a gaming studio with one of the most anticipated games launching next year, is in need of a talented Senior UI Designer. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of visual communication, hierarchy of information, iconography, color and typography to help make the players' experience flawless, as well as a passion for gaming!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design mock-ups/iterations using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc, focused on UI and gameflow
- Creating appealing, user friendly, innovative and crisp game assets with a focus on usability and intuitiveness
- Prepare and design all facets of the User Interface including: mockups, wireframes, icons, animations, UI style guides, general art and documentation
- Create clear and attractive messaging, buttons, icons, widgets, and other UI elements which work well within tight fixed aspect ratios, and with a wide variety of game themes from cheerful and casual
- Collaborate with additional designers on UI style guides for our titles to ensure product consistency
- Work with engineering, design, and UX to ensure artwork is accurately and consistently represented
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- User Interface
- AAA video game
- interactive media
- Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.