Our client, a gaming studio with one of the most anticipated games launching next year, is in need of a talented Senior Technical Artist. Someone who is a detail-oriented developer with hands-on Unreal Engine 4 experience. Must have the skills and passion to empower artists, animators and designers to prototype and complete the game!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Drive the development of advanced tools and scripts that enhance and streamline processes
- Focus on Character Pipeline and assets
- Work as the bridge between engineering and art to optimize tools and graphics features
- Ensure art assets can be easily integrated into the game without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding technical limitations
- Develop character pipeline and workflows within the game engine and Maya package
- Pre-production planning to define and address technical design requirements and issues
- Review technology deficiencies for the art department
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Graphic Design
- Unreal Engine
- animation blueprint
- character rigging
- Technical Artistry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.