Looking for a sharp Production Support Specialist with Automation experience. Required skills:
1. Solid Production Support experience.
2. strong Shell, Python skills, with SQL.
3. strong UNIX / LINUX knowledge.
4. Automation experience.
5. Working knowledge of ITIL.
6. strong verbal and written communication skills.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $47.00 - 52.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Respond to and resolve business queries for Counterparty Credit Risk space.
- Manage user query mailbox effectively, understand the scope of team's work and ensure timely and appropriate response is provided for all user queries.
- Help automate processes utilizing strong scripting skills in UNIX Shel and Python.
- Utilize important framework tools such as ITSM, JIRA, ITRS, etc. for both making updates and producing reports.
- Incident management - provide timely and accurate user notifications as well as management escalations when needed.
- Documentation and knowledge management.
- Follow up and coordinate resolutions with various development teams.
- Assist with metrics reporting.
- Coordinate and perform Business Continuity testing and related paperwork.
- Organize and run meetings independently for issue resolution.
- Identify scope for automation to reduce manual, repeating tasks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- python (2 years of experience is required)
- Shell (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL (2 years of experience is required)
- PRODUCTION SUPPORT
- Credit Risk knowledge (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.