location: San Carlos, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision
- Implement large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Documents testing and maintenance of application corrections and improvements
- Will be working with High performing team responsible for building GQL APIs for multiple clients.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- API development (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.