We have an exciting new client who is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer in Granite Bay, Ca.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of product testing including definition, implementation, automation and validation. Create process and procedures to ensure quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
location: Granite Bay, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create process and procedures to ensure quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Work closely with Product Development team in assurance of feature definition, validity and product defects.
- Work closely with Product Development, Engineering team and External Partners to ensure optimal quality and timely delivery of product releases.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Selenium (1 year of experience is preferred)
- JIRA (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.