IT Analyst Sr. (STEP Configuration)
- Assist with the identification and prioritization of application configuration activities to ensure fast response times to business needs.
- Partner with configuration and development teams to implement processes and procedures as part of ongoing application maintenance and larger development efforts.
- Work closely with leadership, development team, and project delivery team to implement necessary processes and tools to support the automation of builds, deployments, and testing.
- Prioritize complex design of configuration tasks and activities to simplify the deployment process.
location: CLEVELAND, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist in improvement efforts to evolve and streamline the application to gain efficacies and improve the end user experience.
- Support the development and implementation of new application object setups, configurations, and proof of concepts.
- Assist in acting as application expert for the application configuration team, and application end users related to configurations, deployments, and related aspects of configuration management.
- Support a framework that identifies relevant configuration baselines and standards.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- System Analyst
- STEP Configuration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.